New Features in August 2019
Earlier this year I went to the Livermore AOPA fly-in to show Trackhobbs.com and the feedback was great. There is a lot of need out there and other vendors appear to be sticking with a take it or leave it approach with their products. Based on what I have been gathering from current and prospective users of the system there are a lot of exciting new features coming soon.
In the last month I have released the following:
- Fine grained permission delegation (grant admin permissions to normal users)
- Improve price tier resource management user experience
- Instructor payroll summary report
- Flight ticket search and filtering
- Aircraft use detail report
The next high priority features are (in no particular order):
- Instructor pricing by type of training
- Instructor availability scheduling with validation when reservations are created
- Add tach/hobbs total time convenience display to ticket create and flight checkin pages
- Desk agent dispatch interface for FBO/flight school staff for dispatching and returning aircraft
- Wet rental receipt upload with reimbursement approval and billing credit handling
There are still a few things that have been and will soon be completed that I haven't mentioned here, but they're just the boring back end stuff that's required to make sure that the Trackhobbs system keeps working well. Reliability is a feature that is just as important if not more important than the items listed above.
This summer has been really exciting time for Trackhobbs, new organizations have been signing up and the feedback and feature requests are really helping this to become a tool that can help a lot of people.
Do you have any needs that are not being met by other club or school management tools? Email email@example.com and lets talk about what Trackhobbs can do for you.