Member interface improvements and messaging
Slow and steady progress continues on the Trackhobbs system. This month there have been some handy feature improvements.
- Groups - Grant access to aircraft and delegate permissions by adding members to groups that are configured with the required authorizations
- Member messaging - Email organization members or groups from various places in your Trackhobbs organization
- Member billing pages - Improved user experience to allow members to review invoices, make payments, and if your organization enables it, generate their own invoices from flight tickets
- Scheduled tasks - Email yourself a daily report of ticket problems or automatically create deposit records matching your merchant account payouts
- Required member profile fields - Display a nag asking members to enter missing personal information. By default this will include contact phone, emergency contact name, and emergency contact phone.
- Ticket gap management - Improve tools for reviewing ticket information and add an option to quickly prefill a flight ticket with information from the previous and next tickets.
- Override billing items - Set the sale item for aircraft and CFI time based on what is configured for the member's current price tier, useful for differentiating member time from leaseback owner time
There is always more to do, but these have been the things that have appeared to be the most important to add to help organizations work the way they need to.