Invoice Item Types
Invoice item types are useful for creating items such as pilot supplies and discovery flights that can be invoiced and charged for. They are also useful for creating new income and discount items for use in price tier configurations. When you manage invoice item types there is a list of standard item types, it is recommended that you add them, but it is not required.
Invoice Item Type Fields
- Name - This is the item name that will appear in your invoice records. If you rename an item the change will NOT propagate to invoices that were already created using this item name.
- Description - Automatically sets the description line when adding this item to an invoice in the agent interface
- Price - Automatically sets the price when adding this item to an invoice in the agent interface
- Tax - Automatically sets the tax check box when adding this item to an invoice in the agent interface
- External Name - The name that the Trackhobbs Quickbooks Sync desktop application will use for this item when importing your invoices into quickbooks
- Account Name - An optional note about what account in quickbooks this item should map to
- Account Type - Define what kind of account this item type will map to. Set to Expense for discount items this and Income for general invoice and aircraft Override Items.